Thursday, May 29, 2008

Young Adults part 2

Ok, I posted about young adults about a month ago and I have kind of gotten off my high horse since then but I have to get back on today. I had to go and run some errands today at lunch. Thank God I get a long lunch because no one could of done what I did today in only 45 minutes.

I am going to bitch about is the licensing office off of Olive Road. That place was extremely slow. It did not help that one of the people that work there would rather read his texts then click the stupid buttons on the computer. I watched him do this to three other people in front of me and no one said anything. Well I could not keep my mouth shut, but I did it professionally.

He started my paper work, then sat down, then looked down and was either reading or sending a text. It did not matter to me. I leaned in closer and said, " I don't mean to be rude but could you please get through this and do your texting later?" He responded after a minute or so, "I am sorry about that, you were not being rude, I was." We I was somewhat satisified with that statement.

But then I went to Hardees. Wow, the Hardees off of Olive is not quick at all. It was not because of young adults, it had to do with the working environment. Management was down grading employees. So it was not a great day in our fair city. That is really too bad because it is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

GO CARDS TONIGHT. I can't wait to get out and enjoy a baseball game.

No comments: