Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday's

It is finally Friday and it is actually sunny outside. I am so tired of the rain. I really don't remember a spring like this. We have had so many days of rain and when you look at the weeks forecast; it is still coming. I know I am going to want some rain in July but it really needs to stop for the time being. The weather sometimes dictates peoples moods. I must say, with all of this rain, I have not been a pleasant person to be around.

The kids at school are also getting fed up with it. Their engery level yesterday was every high. They need to get outside and feel the warmth of the sun. It is suppose to be nice this weekend so hopefully they all can spend sometime outside instead of inside playing their video games.

15 more days left of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK that is all for today. Not too heavy for a Friday.

Have a great weekend and go outside and enjoy the weather.

3 comments:

Rodney Bequette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Who ever pulled the comment, I wished you would not of done that. I enjoy reading your thoughts and feelings. So, if you would be so inclined to publish your comment, I would appreciate it.

Rodney Bequette said...

bOSS,
I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON!!

I was just saying that you need to hang in there!

SPRING FEVER IS CATCHING!!

xoxo