Friday, May 30, 2008

Busch Stadium

Do you remember the time that you were able to take your family to a game and spend only $40.00? Well it is not like that anymore. I accept the fact that beer is going to be expensive, even though the brewery is literally 1 mile away. But anywho...... I was asked to go to the game last night by a friend of mine. He was given the tickets by one of the umpires working the series. Who knows where the seats might be but lets take the roll of the dice and see where we land. Well the seats were GREAT to say the least!!! They were in section 154 row 16!!!! I have never seen a game from that close before, legally that is........ HA HA HA.

So the group of 4 went to the game, bought beers and some great tasting nachos. I saw a new stand, it was an Asian Stand.

I went up and saw the price for fried rice and asked the lady working there, how much do you get for that price. She told me a HALF order of chicken or beef fried rice. So I did some research on the Internet today. How much is half order of meat fried rice outside of Busch Stadium? Well, one place I looked up was $5.55 for a FULL order. Another place was $6.50 for a FULL order.

So you all are wondering what the price was, aren't you? It was, are you sitting down? It was $9.25 for a HALF ORDER OF DAMM RICE. You know the meat in there was not going to be anything. Have they all lost their minds? I was thinking there is no way that people would pay that for FU****** Fried Rice. Until I came back from the bathroom and saw the people sitting in front of me, carrying those containers in their hands. You know what? They are the crazy ones not me. I will be starting to bring my snacks into the park now on. I am also thinking about how to hide my liquid refreshments so Busch Stadium does not get any more richer off of me.

Hey Cardinal players, thanks for a great evening at the ball park. You managed to sweep the Astros and teach me a valuable lesson all at the same time.

Have a great weekend everyone.

BOSS

No comments: