Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Safety Inspection/ Emmission Test

What a crock of SHIT!!!!!. You know, if I am fine with the way my car is driving why should the state of Missouri feel the need to get into my business!!!!! How many times have you been driving and you hear the car next to you make some noise? They have a sticker on their license plates. Do you ever wonder how that is? I sure do. I just took my Kia in and it will cost me a bunch of money to get the shit fixed!!!! I know brakes are important but my third light on my back window. That is what two, working brake lights are suppose to be for. So what is the deal? No matter how hard I try to get everything paid, it just does not work. I am tired of feeling like I am living in a poor house. I am tired of having a few extra dollars in my pocket and then some new bill comes up and takes it away.

I was excited to see that gas is down to 3.58 a gallon today. I better fill up my tank now because in a few weeks, when my car bill gets to me, I am going to be poor again. Maybe tomorrow I can rant about a different issue but I have a feeling that I am going to be pissed about this one for a while. Don't even start me on personal property taxes...........

2 comments:

Rodney Bequette said...

Boss,

Hey girl. I know how you feel. In this uncertain life of chances, it seems we are always given the hard choice of decisions to make at the worst times. It seems that sometimes it, fate, wants us to break.......

I TRULY feel your struggle with money. I have been unemployed now for 2+ months. I got a job, finally, and now the true nature of people is starting to come out. Remember how we say "ain't nothing in life free"!! Well sistah, it is starting to reverbirate back to me.

There is only so much a person can do, and as trite as it sounds, we can only do as much as we allow ourselves to obtain!

It sucks, but thats life.....I sure miss you! Perhaps we can cry together over a cocktail this weekend! I know it always makes me feel better!

nothing but love,
xoxoxox

Laura said...

Yea we will cry together over a FEW cocktails. It won't be all about money I will assure you. Life is funny, once you think you have it figured out, someone or something throws you the curve ball that you have not mastered yet.

I have had my ups and downs these last few weeks and I will say that writing in this blog has helped me express a lot of my thoughts. I do appreciate that because I am also the type of person who will keep it all inside and then explode. More on this later.