Monday, October 27, 2008

It is amazing what a little vision will do when it comes to decorating for a party. Joe, you did a fantastic job putting those lights together. Dougie and Rodney, you did a wonderful job with the front of the house. I will post a few pics so those of you that missed this wonderful party you can share with the rest of us. Rodger, I will need to get the pics from you, I am especially wanting are the pictures of the front.

Saturday was a wonderful party and I just don't know how that will be topped in January. Start thinking boys............

The next party is Brian's but it won't be in my backyard. It will be someplace warm since it is in December.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? I looked at Rodney's blog, and you had KARAOKE at the party? I thought you were the one who didn't sing?!

Anyway. . . the party looked like fun! Nice work :)

Laura said...

Well what can I say..... Rodney has gotten me out of my shell when it comes to singing. It was really cheap too. What a party.... I am sorry you missed it.

Did you know what costume I created? I was a chick magnet and I then painted little chicks on the shirt and put names of my current and x girlfriends on the chicks. I was amazed that I came up with that idea. I must say, I amazed myself.

Chat with you later.

Yo-Yo said...

Thank you baby, BUT I have to say without your help and a few others it would have never been possible to turn out so freaking fun and fab-u-lous!!!

I do have to say though, a pat on my back, the tent ideal was freaking unbelievable. The lights, the disco ball!! I feel another party stirring inside me.

But again.... you were a very important part of it all! So claps to you as well!

Thanks to Laura, Terri, John, Rodger, Lori, Uncel Doug , and even the birthday boy himself!!

Love you all!!!!!