Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lightening Things Up A Bit

What is it that I have to do this weekend? I know I have to be somewhere for something but I just can't, for the life of me, remember. Can anyone help me?


RODNEY CAN YOU HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO BE DOING ON SATURDAY NIGHT?

WAIT!!!! IS A POOL TOURNAMENT?

OR IS IT A DART TOURNAMENT?

DAMM.... I JUST CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW.




Well the food has been ordered, the beer has been ordered, the decorations are all over my house ready to be put up........ I so do not have a vision for this decorating session that is going to happen Friday afternoon. I have also conned Brian to come over to help because I will be on no assistance to the boys. I guess when my mom dropped me on my head as a baby, that part of my brain was permanently damaged.


SEE YA ALL ON SATURDAY....DON'T FORGET YOUR MASKS.

1 comment:

Rodney Bequette said...

Hell no!

Three MO's and a can of "gay spray" on the National Gay holiday of halloween!

There is some other celebration? What could it be?

love you!
rodney