Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend

I am looking forward to this weekend. I really don't have anything planned. I have several invitations to attend various activities but I have not taken the time out to actually plan the weekend. I think I like it that way. Too many times, I have planned the whole weekend and it seems like I don't give my body the time to really rest. I "run" too much. If you know me at all, I certaintly don't choose to actually run. HAHAHAHA.

I am looking forward to the Taste of St. Louis at the end of the month. I love to listen to live, music and it is really nice when it is FREE. They have some really good bands playing this year.
The link is http://www.tastestl.com/. Let's get a group together to go and listen to some music.
Of course there will be good food and of course liquid refreshment.

OK, it is Friday afternoon and I am losing my train of thought. I will try to get on this weekend and write about something important....... who knows........

Later

2 comments:

Rodney Bequette said...

Hey girl....

Get your rest......IT IS FOOTBALL SEASON! Saturday has shifted to Sunday!!

I am SOOO looking forward to spending the fall with you. Laid back, relaxed, sweaters and sweatshirts.......

I love you sister....I am so glad you are in my life.

xoxo
rodney

Laura said...

I love football. I love Sundays. I got up this morning with a huge load off of my shoulders. I started my chores. I started laundry, pulled weeds, started to make a big pot of spaghetti sauce. Now it will be on to cutting and trimming the grass. And if the rain holds off, some golf later this afternoon.

Later all you football fans.