Saturday, September 27, 2008

An INSANE WEEK


Where do I start? Should I start with the fact that I planned my week out in my lesson plans and nothing went right in the classroom? Should I start with taking the day off on Tuesday to go and enjoy myself on the golf course? Should I start with I was awoken Tuesday morning to take someone to work, and this is getting REAL OLD by the way? Should I start with I had to run errands that weren't my responsibility on Tuesday before I could enjoy myself? Should I start with hitting the ball 230 yards on one hole and not getting a birdie? Should I start with coming back to school on Wednesday and 4 administrators walking into my classroom to evaluate me without any prior notice? Should I start with my 6th period sucks?


With that being said, and if you noticed, I did not get past Wednesday, because I don't want to be the cause of anyone elses breakdown. This was not a good week and I am happy September is coming to a close and I know someone else who is as well. It is just starting to be fall. I love fall. I love the change of the leaves. I love that we get some vacations at school. I love the fact that I can wear sweats and not be looked at as if I am strange.


I love the feel of Saturday mornings on my back deck. I love the feel of a hot cup of coffee going down my thoat. I love the fact that you can smell bonfires. I love the fact that little kids look forward to dressing up in their costumes up for a day out in the neighborhood.

I love college football, I love watching it with Friends screaming at the TV.


I need to put this week where it belongs..... in the past. It is over and I have learned from my mistakes this week, that is all we can do when things get a little mucky. We need to move on and learn the lessons that are being taught to us. I need everyone to take a deep breath and HOLD IT>>>>HOLD IT>>>>> HOLD IT ok, let it out. I hope you all feel better. I do.
See ya this weekend and if I don't have a great time. Most of you are free for 2 days, use it to your advantage. If you don't, no one will do it for you.
BOSS


3 comments:

Rodney Bequette said...

AMEN SISTER FRIEND!

We should really stop being on the same wavelength.

nothing but love!
rodney

Yo-Yo said...

WAY TO TURN A BAD WEEK INTO A POSITIVE END!

KUDO'S TO YOU MY FRIEND!

LOVE AND KICKS,

JOE

Xander W said...

Thank god September is almost over! October has to be better.