Monday, September 29, 2008

Economic Bail Out Program

One thing I know I am not good at is following economic news. I have the opinion the only 2 things that matter to me is if I have money in my pocket and in my checking account.

Now since I have been trying to follow the economic depression that no one wants to say we are in for fear that it might stir the American People to be concerned. Folks, we should be concerned.

I just read an article that we are closing in on 10 trillion in debt!!!!! Did you read that right? 10 TRILLION in DEBT. My question to all of you is who do you think owns us at the present time?
If you said China you are right. NO only are we outsourcing our labor to them but we are in debt to them.

So, I was given advice today from one of my girls at Luvy Duvy's, let your congress representative know how you feel about the bail out program. So I did. I found out who my senator is, my state rep is, my us rep is and also emailed Kit Bond and Claire McCaskill. Then I emailed them all and told them that I do not agree with the bail out plan and they should not vote for it.

I am only one voice but if we all do that, they might start listening.

So I emailed: Senator Maida Coleman, House District 063 Robin Wright Jones, US House 03 Russ Carnahan, Kit Bond and Claire McCaskill.

I believe, we the people, need to be more vocal. The Wall Street people that created this mess should not be bailed out by tax payers.

Check out this link. http://television.aol.com/tvtop5/bailout-anger-the-tonight-show/2253717/BOW?icid=200100397x1210555395x1200627543

No comments: