Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So this is going to be a different blog. It will be about several different topics. Here goes:
The last month and a half have been a whirlwind for me. I have learned a lot about myself in that time. I have also become somewhat selfish. But I have answered all questions asked to me.

I know all of my friends are concerned about my well-being. I know that and I appreciate everyone of you. But I must say, what ever Terri and I decide to do about the house is our discussion and decision. We have decided to attempt to live under the same roof until the market gets better and then sell the house and move our separate ways. I don't know how long that will last but we are both making steps to make the living arrangements more manageable for both of us. Once again, that's for your concern for my well-being. I love all of you.

When I broke up with Terri, I told her and everyone else around me, I am not looking to date, hang out, move in with someone or anything like that. I am not interested in doing the "whole U-Haul thing". You all know what I am talking about. Well I have met someone that is intelligent, witty, a great dresser and very beautiful. I am still all about not wanting forever, not wanting to move in, not asking for forever. I want to get to know this person as much as I can and whatever it brings it brings. If it does not work out, I just hope I can have a good friend out of it.

I noticed a pattern I had in my past relationships. I would get "with them" after I have been friends with them for awhile. What is exciting about this person is I did not really know her at all. We are asking each other our likes, dislikes and spending time talking and listening to each other. That is so very exciting and incredibly fun.

So it was 3:33 am when I wrote this blog originally. (Bear you should of made a wish). Do I know where this is going to go? No and I love that. I am not analyzing this at all. I am sitting back and enjoying my time with her and my friends. I am enjoying learning more about me. I woke up with a smile on my face this morning (get your minds out of the gutter, I slept alone) I am a happier person since I made my decision. I am enjoying my work more and my life more. I hope you all can say the same thing.

Got to go and get some more work done.

BOSS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CHANGE is the slogan for '09 right? Isn't that what we have all heard for the past year? Don't hesitate to let me know if you need something. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for making some drastic changes in my life. So, I know a little something about having to change.