Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loving Life

The past few days have really made me think.
I have had fun.
I am smiling again, genuinely.
People have commented on how I am smiling again.
I have meet different people.
I strive to meet more.
I planned a mini-vacation with friends.
I am looking forward to the weekend.
I can't wait to sit a Luvy Duvy's on Saturday and enjoy a meal and time with friends.
I am looking forward to seeing Kayla.

I am coming out of my fog....... I am starting to see how beautiful the stars can be again.
I am making my own life for ME. Not anyone else.

What a great feeling.

Hope to see you all at Rehab this weekend. I work from 7 pm to close.

Boss

3 comments:

Kim said...

What is making you smile?

Laura said...

The attention I am getting from others. The reason I am living for me. Knowing that I am ok and realizing that it all will be ok someday.

Kim said...

It will be ok someday. If I can survive, you can too. We are stronger than we think we are sometimes. I'm glad that you are living for you, because when we live for anything but ourselves, it all falls apart. I'm glad you are happy again.