Sunday, August 24, 2008

It was a Good Saturday except for......

Yesterday was a great day, except for from 7 PM to 9 PM but I will get to that later. It started off at our wonderful breakfast spot with our great friends. And let me tell you 5 of the 6 of us ATE!!!!!! Then after we had our bellies full, two other friends of ours came in with their newborn. She is SO CUTE. I know all babies are cute but she is the exception to all. After we gooed and ahhed at her; her mom finally took her out of the car seat so we could hold her. My partner held her first, this is the first time she has seen her. I have seen and held her already. I was trying to be NICE, dammit.
So we stayed there for longer than we intended because we both had to have this little angel in our arms for awhile. We had to say good bye and continue on our day. The next stop was Soulard Market. Well that is a ZOO, I tell you. But we got what we needed and headed out. Then back home to do some over do cleaning.
So the day went like that until I got a call to go SWIMMING. It was a hot one yesterday, so I gathered my suit and towel and waited for my ride. It was a nice day at the pool, not too many people and some intelligent conversation as well. I will be posting later about the topic because I want to know other people's point of view.
I went home ate something, took a nap and then tried to get into the shower to go out with the boys. Well I guess my body had other plans for my evening because I can't remember the last time I got sick like that. I was miserable for 2 hours last night. But waking up this morning, I am feeling fine. I am glad my body took control of my night last night, I really needed a down time night but DAMM, it didn't have to have me be miserable for 2 hours.
OK, I need to get breakfast going, off to the Cardinal game this afternoon, 100 level tickets, I am NOT passing that up.
Look for my blog titled PUBLIC ASSISTANCE coming soon.

BOSS

2 comments:

Rodney Bequette said...

Sister,

I am so sorry you got sick! I know it wasn't the company you kept all afternoon!!

I, also, was amazed at the intellect and well roundedness of our little family. It was so refreshing to hear other opinions and actually talk of a SOLUTION, instead of bitching about it. We are, in fact, the generation to make a difference!

I applaud you and your teaching, your open opinions, and your willingness to find a solution to many of the problems in our little "world". It was so nice to discuss problems that effect society and not to "gossip" about the weeks drama. (although, we did that too!)

You are a constant amazement to me with your heart and soul.

I am very proud to be your little brother!

xoxo
rodney

Anonymous said...

So, how is your bathroom these days? ;)