Friday, August 22, 2008

Back at the old Grind

Blog Entry: 8/22/08

SO here I am back at school. I have not had the opportunity to really write this summer. I was too busy with summer school, playing in Joe’s pool and taking small vacations to sit down at the computer to write. There has been a lot going on the last few months. I now remember how dark I used to be when I did not have to work during the summer and all I had to do was play in the sun. I have that color back and I LOVE IT. I was given numerous complements on returning to school on how good I looked. That always makes you feel better. I have maintained my weight, if not losing some more and that is a great feeling.

I had to get some organization into my life before school started. So I decided to clean out my dresser drawers, move some things around to make it easier for me to find, half asleep at 6:30 in the morning. After that “little job” I had to move to the closet. All summer I was just piling clothes up and not really putting them where I needed to, so it was getting a little overwhelming. But what I did find was more pants for me to wear. I have lost enough weight that I have multiple pairs of pants in a variety of colors to wear this year. Now I need to work on finding shirts and shoes to work with the pants. Darn, I will have to go shopping. And if you know me at all, those words would normally NOT come out of my mouth. I hated to shop, I was too large for most things and I did not want to spend the money on clothes when I was so unhappy with my size. Well things are changing. I am moving in the right direction and I plan on continuing that.

I am looking forward to this year at school. At the present time, I only have one class that is a little challenging for me and it is NOT MY FIRST PERIOD CLASS like it was last year. That starts my morning off so much better.

I hope you enjoy the pictures of my summer trips. I sure did. Chat with you all later. I will get the pictures add this weekend.

Have a great Friday everyone.

1 comment:

Yo-Yo said...

Well first off not having yoru "rough" class forst thing i agree has to be much better. By the time you get them, the day has already set its course on moods!!!

YES MY DEAR YOU DO LOOK FABULOUS!!!

And if you ever need help shopping, just ask rodney - he seems to love it!!!!!!

Summer was fun, wasn't it? well a few more parties adn it will be over once again until the next begins!

Congrats on the drawer cleaning! That in itself is a tremedous task to accomplish! Cudo to yudo!


All my love and many many kicks!

Joe