Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Communication is the Key to EVERYTHING

Communication is the key to everything. That is something I have known for awhile but I was not practicing it in my relationship. We sometimes get too caught up in the daily routine to actually sit down and have a real conversation. I don't mean when we vent at each other because they have compassion for our situations. I mean when we actually talk about what is in our deepest parts of our hearts.

My partner and I finally had one of those conversations. We took the time to find out that we were not communicating with each other. We both knew that but a lot of what was happening the last few weeks was because we were not listening to each other. Miscommunication seem to be the downfall of many relationships. But at the same time, we were both able to express what we need from each other. It is not all peachy keen but it was a step in the right direction.

Have a great day... enjoy the sunshine while we have it.

BOSS

1 comment:

Xander W said...

I am glad things are better. You seem happier today.