Monday, February 23, 2009

Yes I am Finally Updating My Blog

Hello everyone,

Well the last month or two have been crazy for me. I came back to school the first of January and it just does not feel like I have stopped running since. I celebrated my 42nd birthday with a great group of people and had a wonderful dinner at Sidney Street Cafe. The service was excellent and the steak melted in my mouth. Then it was on to Hummels for Karaoke. NO, no of us did any drunk singing.
The highlight of my evening was seeing my best friend, Bear, show up with Uncle Doug from Columbia. That literally brought tears to my eyes. I miss that Bear so much. But we are going to catch up in Columbia in a few weeks, can't wait for that.

NOW on to the shocking news for most of you. If you know me, you know I have been in a relationship for 6 years with Terri. Well, I had to do what I had to do and I ended that relationship. I have not been single for 15 years!!!!!! Yea I am one of those that have gone from one relationship to the next most of my life. I am going to savor the fact that I only have to account for myself. The living arrangements are the same, it can get tense at times but we will work it out. Not much can happen with the housing market the way it is.

Next up in my crazy life is my part time job. I have started to bartend at a new bar in "the grove" called Rehab. Here is the link. http://rehabthegrove.blogspot.com/

My brother Rodney works very hard at updating all the fun times we have there. So please check out the link and come in for a drink. I work on Saturday's from 11 am to 7 pm. I make killer bloody mary's!!!!!

OK that is enough for now.... I hope to see you out and about.

Boss

1 comment:

Xander W said...

im glad it is no longer pink.